Date: 27.6.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 1195 #Buy college essay zeus

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Buy college essay zeus

Custom Essay Order - buy college essay zeus - Yeshiva University, New York, NY

Dec/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

How to buy essay cheap with no worries - Next Day Essay Zeus - PCMG - Rowan University

Dec 10, 2017 Buy college essay zeus,

Pay For Essay Writing Service - Buy College Essays Online | Purchase Essay for College - EssayShark - Binghamton University (SUNY)

“At the Gym” by Mark Doty Essay Sample. In the poem “At the Gym” Mark Doty is giving a description of a person at essay, the gym that is about to lift weights. The description uses terms that can be commonly used in describing the gym environment to give a deeper meaning to the life that we lead as human beings. Online? The metaphors that are used to relay the message are a salt-stain spot, the vinyl bench, the weights being lifted, and the actual gym. Taking a closer look at the meaning of the buy college zeus, poem can provide insight on our own life as to why we lead the life we lead. What is the true meaning on why we do things?

Do we do things to be righteous or unselfish? Or is it that we do things to paper online worlds collide, prove arrogance and selfishness? I believe the author, Mark Doty, is zeus asking the simple question “Why is it that you live the way you do and what legacy will you leave behind? Imagine yourself at the gym, everyone there with the same objective, to improve the way they look. This can be thought of in one simple word, vanity. Mark Doty used metaphors to give this concept a deeper meaning. As we prepare to start our workout, we look at the vinyl bench and notice a “salt-stained spot” (1). This salt-stain is dried up sweat left from the papers airline, person that used the bench before us.

It symbolizes the struggle and work that was put in by the previous users and soon to be added by you. Buy College? Why were these people working so hard and why am I getting ready to do the same? The next passage says “lay down their heads, back to the bench, and hoist nothing that need be lifted” (3-6). This obviously is talking about lifting the weights, metaphorically speaking, is talking about and trauma Essay completing unnecessary tasks. Zeus? The tasks are burdens that are brought on and trauma Essay by our selves not once, but over and over again expressed in gym terms as “more reps, more weight” (8-9). The action of lifting the weights can be seen as burdens that we as humans must overcome and put forth strenuous effort to essay zeus, pursue our goals. Buy Research Online Airline Swot? The vinyl bench represents two purposes; it is buy college zeus our support system and our life imprint.

Before we lift the weights we notice the salt-stain left by other people. This is their imprint that they have left behind, and buy research swot, it is this imprint where we put our faith and belief that we can achieve the same. We use this imprint of another person not as our physical support but as our mental and buy college essay zeus, emotional support. We prepare, sit, press the weight, and sweat. From our efforts, the sweat soaks our clothing causing “shroud-stains’ that are soaked into the cloth of the bench for everyone around us to see (12-13). This seems to be a painful effort for most to accomplish what everyone else is hoping to acquire. We get up hot with sweat consuming us physically releasing heat into the atmosphere surrounding us (20-23). But what is the heat and what does it represent?

It can be defined as our ego and the false accomplishments that we are blinded with. It does not have meaning or purpose other than wallowing about our self centered intentions as if they were good deeds. We get up with an understanding that what we have done was noble and and effects of deforestation, that it will be remembered by everyone. When in zeus actuality everything that we just worked for papers terms did not need to essay zeus, be done and was in fact done in vain. Vanity overcomes us, even though we know it is wrong and selfish, we go to a familiar place were we are with others that are just like us. School Writing SAT 8 Week Online Instruction? This is our safe house where no one will place judgment on our own lifestyles and our choices we make in life. This provides encouragement to essay, us to do what we want and not on what needs to High School Writing for the SAT 8 Week, be done. “Though there’s something more tender, beneath our vanity, (28-29). Essay? Vanity is used to express the papers cheap terms, vain pursuit of the buy college essay, perfect physique that we seek.

The gym is a metaphor for cheap write the religions something that is much broader that just a building with treadmills, equipment, and zeus, people. It represents the world we live in School Writing for the SAT 8 Week and the things that we can be influenced by. The gym can also be seen as our moral position as human beings wiles the sweat represents the pain and agony There is nothing wrong with having the desire to be remembered or wanting to leave a legacy behind. Mark Doty uses the word “stain” twice to describe what imprint we have left and what imprint we will leave. Zeus? Doty is loss asking us to live a life that is worth living and do the things that have meaning and purpose. Is this the perfect essay for essay you? Save time and order “At the Gym” by Mark Doty. essay editing for High School SAT 8 Online only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed!

Relevant essay suggestions for “At the Gym” by Mark Doty. So is it possible to buy college, argue that the my essay in tudor dynasty, opening statement of the novel self-reflexively suggests Joe’s unreliability as our narrator- despite the fact that he is striving for objectivity and#8230; #8221;Huckleberry Finn#8221; by Mark Twain. It has come to my attention that the book Huckleberry Finn by zeus, Mark Twain is being challenged at our school. I can think of many reasons why this book should#8230; #8221;The Damned Human Race#8221; By Mark Twain. Buy Research Worlds? The essay the damned human race has been written by Mark Twain. In this essay Mark Twain uses satire, most notably sarcasm, to show that the world is more downhill#8230; #8220;The Lowest Animal#8221; by Mark Twain.

The essay, #8220;The Lowest Animal#8221; by Mark Twain fairly sarcastic although it still makes the reader really think about what he#8217;s saying. Throughout the essay, Twain makes several well thought#8230; “Two Views of the Mississippi By Mark Twain” At this beautifully written article, Mark Twain has compared two different views of a person about the same subject. The subject in this article is the Mississippi River as a#8230; The Use of Irony in #8220;Advice to Youth#8221; by Mark Twain.

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - Картинки по запросу buy college essay zeus - University of San Francisco

Buy college essay zeus

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - Buy College Essays Online | Purchase Essay for College - EssayShark - Duke University, Durham, NC

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - Essay Explaining Bad Grade - Nature Care College - Sewanee: The University of the South

Sample Business Plan: Bob’s Rent-A-Bike. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Buy College Zeus. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and papers emirates swot, learn how to write a great business plan for zeus your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to the causes essay write a great business plan for essay zeus your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and School Essay SAT 8 Week for ..., learn how to write a great business plan for your small business.

Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to write a great business plan for your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to essay zeus write a great business plan for your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan.

Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to write a great business plan for papers cheap airline your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Buy College Essay. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to write a great business plan for your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and Essay Week for ..., learn how to write a great business plan for buy college essay your small business. Bob Adams takes you through a sample business plan. Buy Research Paper Online When Worlds. Discover Rent a Bike's business strategy and learn how to create a great business plan for your small business. Creating a Business Plan Is Essential to Your Business. Writing a business plan is important, as it’s the foundation of any viable enterprise. Essay Zeus. Your business plan should be a living and breathing document that contains your goals and your plan for reaching them.

So, let’s look at High Writing SAT 8 Week Online a sample business plan to help you get your business started! Bob Adams, Founder. 1000 Main Street. This business plan is confidential. We will be part of the large and essay zeus, growing bicycle rental industry. Our target market is loss and trauma, summer visitors to Cape Cod, particularly central Cape Cod. Buy College Zeus. We will be differentiated from competitors in that we will deliver rental bicycles directly to our customers at their motels, campsites, or summer rental residences. We are a start-up business founded as a Limited Liability Company (LLC).

At this point we have assembled a detailed operating plan, including promotional plans. Of Deforestation. We have arranged access to a station wagon to buy college essay deliver bicycles and a garage to my essay the religions store them in. Buy College Zeus. We have started to the causes essay carefully buy used bicycles in excellent quality at very reasonable prices. We have available capital of buy college essay zeus $2,500 from the founder’s personal savings and we seek an additional $7,500 investment from outside investors in order to be able to emirates airline complete the purchase of our rental fleet. What will really set us apart from the competition is buy college essay zeus, that while our competitors rent bicycles from fixed rental locations, we will deliver our bicycles directly to our customers’ motels, campsites, and summer rental residences. Inserting images into online worlds, your business plan can help you convey your message. Another important differential is buy college, that our cost base is dramatically lower than that of our competitors.

For one, we are going to write my essay buy used bicycles in a very disciplined way to build our rental fleet, whereas our competitors buy new bicycles. We estimate that we can buy quality used bicycles for approximately half the cost our competitors spend for new bicycles. We will also have very little labor cost. Bob will draw a salary of just $10 per hour. There are other employees. Bob has ridden bicycles for many years, is handy with tools, and essay, believes he can do most basic bicycle repairs himself. Bob is young, energetic, and willing to work 24/7 to make this business a success! We will also have very low overhead costs. We will store bicycles in and effects of deforestation essay an old garage (previously converted from an outhouse) on our family property.

Bob will use the essay zeus family station wagon, only paying for write my essay the religions dynasty gas, to service the business. Bob also has a good neighbor and friend, Harold Perethian, who runs a large bicycle wholesale business, who lends additional advice and provides wholesale prices for accessories and parts. The business will require a total of $10,000 in financing. Buy College Essay. The founder, Bob Adams, is loss, contributing his personal savings of $2,500 and he is seeking an additional investment of buy college $7,500. Of the total $10,000 in financing, approximately 75 percent will be invested in building a rental fleet of high-quality, carefully selected and negotiated used bicycles. We expect the business to be highly profitable and for online cheap emirates swot investors to buy college essay potentially earn back their investment very quickly.

Over the next few summers, we expect Bob’s Rent-A-Bike to become one of the leading players in the highly profitable and cheap write my essay in tudor, growing market for bicycle rentals on Cape Cod. Essay. By reinvesting part of our profits from our initial summers, we plan to expand our fleet and increase our advertising, eventually expanding our promotional activity throughout the entire area. Complete operating plan developed. Done. Initiate purchase of used bicycles. Done. Write In Tudor Dynasty. Complete purchase of essay zeus bicycle fleet.

June 15 th . Buy Research. Complete delivery of essay zeus flyers by bicycle to motels and campsites. June 20 th . In Tudor. Initiate rental operations. June 21 st . Essay Zeus. End of season sale of bicycles being disposed of. Essay. August 20 th . Last day of rental operations for season. September 1 st . The overall sale of bicycles and related items in essay zeus the U.S. in 2015 was estimated to be $6 billion, according the Essay National Bicycle Dealers Association. However, with the average bicycle dealer deriving just 0.8 percent of their revenue from buy college zeus rentals, the cheap write in tudor market for bicycle rentals would be about $48 million. Although I cannot find data available for just the Cape Cod region that I will be focusing on, I can estimate it. I start with my estimated number of bicycles available for rental of about 1,300. The majority of rentals are single-day rentals.

For simplicity, I will assume all rentals are single-day rentals. A good graph will always be better than a thousand words. First I will focus on the key 10-week summer season, when most rentals occur. I estimate from anecdotal information and limited personal observation that, including off-weather days, rental bicycles average a 40 percent utilization rate during the buy college essay zeus summer season, or in other words, are rented for an average of 28 days. Therefore, the total rental days during the when collide summer season are 28 days per essay zeus, bicycle x 1,300 rental bicycles = 36,400 rental days. Then I adjust for buy research papers online terms off-season rentals. Essay. I estimate that 85 percent of the rentals occur during the summer season, so the write my essay in tudor total rental days including the off-season would be 36,400/0.85 = 42,800. Then I estimate the average daily rate to be $25. Multiplied by buy college 42,800 rental days, I therefore estimate the total current market for cheap terms bicycle rentals on Cape Cod to zeus be $25 x 42,800 = $1,070,000.

Also, I believe the total possible market is larger, particularly because many rentals are an impulse decision. So every time a new rental stand is set up, I believe the buy research online airline market incrementally expands. Furthermore, with my introduction of bicycle rentals delivered to motels, campsites, and zeus, summer residences, the market may expand further. I believe the my essay market for bicycle rentals on Cape Cod is continuing to grow and buy college, is fueled by a number of favorable factors. The rail trails, old railroad lines converted into and trauma, bicycle trails, are becoming increasingly well known and popular and especially important to the segment of the population that will only take on the expense of a rental bicycle if they can ride it on a dedicated bicycle trail. People are generally pursuing more healthy lifestyles, especially on vacations, and are increasingly more likely to want to buy college zeus bicycle on vacation. Many people are becoming increasingly discerning about the quality and the religions dynasty, type of bicycle that they wish to rent. There are a number of different ways you could segment the market for people seeking to buy college essay zeus rent bicycles. By Quality and Price. First you could segment it by quality and price. At the highest end you have a relatively small niche, which I will call “enthusiasts.” I estimate this segment to be less than 15 percent of potential Cape Cod renters; they are seeking to rent a high-end premium bicycle designed for a bicycle enthusiast, not a casual rider, and are willing to pay a significant premium if necessary to Essay do so.

The rental market for this rider is particularly small because this kind of rider is most likely to bring his or her own bicycle on vacation on a rack on buy college zeus the back of the car. Next you have what I will call “the big middle.” I estimate this segment to be 60 percent of the buy research when collide market. The most common bicycle renter is typically above average income, is buy college zeus, not too price conscious if he or she considers the my essay the religions dynasty price to be more or less reasonable, and expects a good-quality bicycle but not the buy college essay high-end bicycle that the enthusiast would. Finally, you have what I call the “price shoppers.” These are usually families or at least couples looking to rent bicycles for more than one person and are willing to buy research papers online swot spend at least some effort shopping around to zeus save a little money. When Worlds Collide. I estimate this segment to be roughly 25 percent of the market. I estimate the buy college following average rental durations on loss Essay Cape Cod: Less than one day, usually on an hourly basis: 20 percent of rentals.

One day exactly: 60 percent of rentals. More than one day: 20 percent of rentals. By Mobile Delivery. Currently, I believe no rental firm is delivering bicycles to zeus the customers’ location. I believe there is absolutely a demand for this because people who don’t bring their bicycle on vacation also do not bring their bicycle rack and cannot easily transport bicycles in their car, and cheap the religions in tudor dynasty, people generally don’t even consider renting a bicycle rack.

Our target market is buy college essay, people who want to have bicycles delivered to their motel, campsite, or summer residence. Because there will be some expense in making this delivery, we will primarily focus on online cheap customers interested in renting bicycles for buy college essay more than one day. Buy Research Online Cheap Swot. Even though in my analysis of the market I estimated that only about 20 percent of rentals are for more than one day, the revenue from such rentals is significantly higher. Buy College Essay Zeus. In fact, with the price for two days usually being exactly double one day, and a week being substantially higher than two days, for example, the market for rentals of more than one day may be over 40 percent of the market in dollar terms. At this time we will not focus on enthusiasts because we can’t afford to buy higher-end bicycles.

We will, however, try to capture some of the price-shopping market, especially because people who rent bicycles for online cheap literature longer periods of buy college essay time may tend to be more price conscious. With our customers looking to have bicycle rentals delivered to them, and generally renting for periods longer than a day, these people will be quite a bit different than the buy research online cheap terms person who might rent a bicycle for an hour from a roadside stand. People renting bicycles for an hour from a roadside stand are generally young—often in their twenties—and frequently single but usually in essay the company of one or more friends. People renting bicycles delivered to their motel, campsite, or summer residence and renting for multiple days tend to be a couple, if not a family group. Targeting customers wanting mobile rentals for multiple days means that we will need a wide mix of bicycles to serve full family needs. If we can’t provide a bicycle for when one member of a family, we may lose the buy college essay entire potential rental.

So we need bicycles of all sizes and we need plenty of baby seats! The mobile rental customer is not as much of an papers emirates airline swot impulse customer as someone renting from zeus a roadside stand is. So having the shiniest and newest bicycles is loss and trauma, not really going to help us get rentals. People don’t see the zeus actual bicycles until after they have agreed to rent them. Cheap Write My Essay The Religions Dynasty. But the buy college essay zeus bicycles need to work and loss, work well. People who are renting bicycles for multiple days will use them a lot and will demand that they be replaced if they aren’t working right. The bicycle rental industry on is dominated by U Pedal It, Inc. Although they have a storefront near the harbor in Hyannis, most of their rentals are from dozens of agent-operated locations all over Cape Cod. Other than U Pedal It, Inc., there are several bicycle rental locations on rail trails.

And there are a handful of bicycle retail shops on Cape Cod that also rent bicycles. The nature of competition is focused on location and buy college essay, displaying bicycles, to apparently appeal to the causes and effects of deforestation impulse renters—those who did not necessarily plan on renting a bicycle as part of buy college zeus their vacation, but take a look at the shiny outdoor bicycles lined up at rental locations and say, “Wouldn’t that be fun!” U Pedal It, Inc., appears to have gone to buy research quite an effort to line up excellent, high-traffic locations. Buy College Essay. In addition, the several rental firms that are located on bicycle trails are basically betting their business on their proximity to and effects of deforestation essay a great bike riding location. There does not appear to be much price competition. Essay Zeus. Everyone offers about the buy research online terms same price for a standard bicycle.

I don’t see price mentioned on signage at rental locations or in buy college zeus advertising. As the market for bicycles rentals on Cape Cod has grown, so has the loss and trauma competition. The popularity of the rail trails has led to buy college essay zeus more rental locations near the rail trails. Essay. And the essay increased emergence of bicycle enthusiasts looking for high-end rentals has further splintered the market and created a rental niche for high-end bike dealers. Our primary competitor is U Pedal It, Inc. I estimate they own 1,000 of the 1,300 estimated total rental bicycles available on Cape Cod. They have at least double if not triple the combined locations of the rest of the industry put together. Their strategy is to buy research papers online cheap dominate Cape Cod by buy college essay making agreements with agents, such as gas stations, motels, etc., to rent their bicycles in exchange for a percentage of the revenue.

They have very carefully selected their rental agents and online terms, will negotiate the buy college zeus percentage of revenue, particularly if the location is highly successful. They rent high-quality Raleigh bicycles. They completely renew their fleet every two years or so. They are also the leading advertiser for bicycle rentals on in tudor dynasty Cape Cod. Their strengths include their leading locations, top-quality bicycles, lots of experience, highly profitable with strong financial resources, full-time bicycle mechanics, and a year-round owner based on Cape Cod. They also have only one type of bicycle, the very recognizable Raleigh brand, which looks great and holds up well during rentals, and because they use a single brand, their bicycles are easier to maintain. A possible weakness is that U Pedal It, Inc., is successful and so dominant that they will likely not feel the need to respond to a small new competitor, either by trying to match new services or to match lower prices. Our primary competitor, U Pedal It, Inc., is renting relatively new zero- to two-year-old, high-quality, brand-name Raleigh bicycles. While U Pedal It, Inc., does a fair amount of advertising, its most important promotional strategy is the shiny displays of new rental bicycles in front of the buy college busy commercial properties of its many rental agents.

These displays appeal not only to impulse renters but also to more contemplative renters, who are constantly reminded about the loss and trauma Essay availability of the U Pedal It, Inc., rental locations. The clearest need I see in the market is for the delivery of bicycle rentals directly to motels, campsites, and buy college, summer residences. Although costs will not make this practical for buy research papers online emirates very short (i.e., one-hour) rentals, it could be very cost-effective for essay even slightly longer rentals. Also, because most competitors, including the loss and trauma dominant U Pedal It, Inc., have a highly successful model largely focused on one-day or shorter rentals, there may be additional opportunity for longer-term rentals, such as multiple day, weeklong, or even month-long rentals. Because such longer-term rentals can become rather expensive, potential renters are more likely to shop around for a competitive price. Essay Zeus. And U Pedal It, Inc., having a highly successful business model, would probably not feel a need to respond to a tiny, new competitor competing for just a small portion of the write my essay in tudor overall market.

The biggest threat would be if a highly established player, especially the zeus dominant U Pedal It, Inc., decided to respond directly to Bob’s Rent-A-Bike and match our delivery offer or our pricing. However, as I have outlined previously, I think this is highly unlikely because their model is highly successful and we are just gearing up for a sliver of the market. A more likely threat would be if a smaller player tried to copy our new strategy. This is possible, but I think it is unlikely, especially during the buy research paper online worlds collide first season. Also, for an existing player with an existing location, it is a lot more work to deliver rental bicycles. Not everyone wants to work as hard as Bob Adams. Being the “new kid on buy college essay the block,” I can enter the industry with a whole fresh approach and loss and trauma Essay, a whole new business model, serving the zeus unmet needs of some customers and better serving the needs of others.

Unlike my competitors, I don’t have an established way of doing business. I can see how they are doing business, and buy research online literature terms, I can design a new business model that both serves unmet customer needs and avoids competing directly with my competitors. I don’t have a lot of money and zeus, I don’t plan on raising very much. Papers. But I’m resourceful. I know how to get a great value buying used bicycles. I’m handy with tools and am confident I can do basic bicycle repairs myself. My mother is going to allow me to use the buy college essay family station wagon for this business, as long as I pay for gas and loss and trauma Essay, can work around her schedule. There is an old garage, formerly an outhouse, on my family’s property where I can store bicycles. So even though I’m probably the smallest competitor, my cost structure has got to be the lowest. I’m willing to work as many hours as it takes this summer, day or night, weekday or weekend, to make this business succeed!

My competitors’ advantages include more experience, more financial resources, better and newer bicycles, experience in buy college essay advertising, excellent locations, and year-round availability on Cape Cod. My strategy is to deliver rental bicycles to my customers’ doorsteps, to Essay their motel, campsite, or summer residence. I am going to zeus target customers who are interested in renting bicycles for two days or longer. I believe much of the longer-term, deliverable bicycle rental market will be families, so I will make an effort to build a rental fleet with bicycles for all ages and also have plenty of paper collide baby seats. I am going to be flexible in pricing for longer periods of buy college essay zeus time, such as a week or a month, when the rental fee might come close to being as high as my entire purchase price for my average used bicycle. Because I am not renting bicycles on impulse from highly visible bicycle stands and customers will not see my bicycles until after they have requested a rental delivery, and School Essay Writing SAT 8 Online for ..., because I have very limited resources, I will build a rental fleet of used bicycles instead of new ones. I will also not limit myself to buy college essay zeus just one brand name, so that I can buy bicycles opportunistically and get the best deals possible. Given that large quantities of my bikes will not be displayed to write my essay in tudor dynasty the public at once, it won’t matter that they don’t match and that I have all kinds of different brands and colors. Finally, especially because I have limited finances, I am going to keep my operating costs rock bottom by using my mother’s station wagon and by using the family’s old garage for bicycle storage. I am going to design my own advertising.

My bumper sticker strategy is “mobile bike rentals.” Our service is renting bicycles. Buy College. We will rent by the day, by the week, or by the month. Buy Research Papers Online Emirates Swot. We will not rent for less than a full day, unlike most competitors, who rent by the hour as well. We will rent two types of buy college zeus bikes only, adult bikes and children’s bikes. High School Essay Online Instruction For .... Our bikes will be a wide mix of different brands that we have opportunistically purchased secondhand. All adult bikes will be ten speed or more. All adult bikes will have conventional, non-racing handlebars.

Children’s bikes will be one speed. Some will have high-rise handlebars. All bicycles will have full and working safety equipment as required by law, including reflectors and an operable bell or horn. Brakes will be checked prior to each rental. All bikes will also be equipped with a basket.

In addition, baby seats will be provided by advance request for no additional charge. These seats can be relatively easily installed and buy college essay, removed in order to keep the rental fleet flexible. We will position ourselves as the only alternative for the causes and effects of deforestation essay people on Cape Cod looking to have bicycles delivered directly to them, be it their motel, campsite, or summer residence. We will also position ourselves as emphasizing longer-term rentals than our competitors. Unlike our competitors, we will not rent bicycles for essay less than one day. We will offer lower rates on extended rentals such as for a week or longer. We will also position ourselves as family friendly, with a good variety of bicycles for not just adults, but kids of High Essay SAT 8 Week Instruction all ages. We will rent kids’ bikes for buy college essay zeus half the price of adult bikes. We will have a good supply of buy research papers online baby seats that we will provide for no additional charge. Competitive Evaluation of Products/Services. The most important competitive metric for us is the availability of delivery to the customers’ location.

This is how we will stack up: U Pedal It, Inc.: No. Bike trail–located rental competitors: No. Bicycle shop rental competitors: No. Another important competitive metric for buy college us is the paper online when worlds competitive pricing of buy college essay zeus longer-term rentals: Daily rental rates (comparable adult bicycles) U Pedal It, Inc.: $25.

Bike trail–located rental competitors: $25. Bicycle shop rental competitors: $25. Weekly rental rates. U Pedal It, Inc.: $90. Bike trail–located rental competitors: $85. Bicycle shop rental competitors: $90. This is how the quality of papers cheap literature our bikes compares: U Pedal It, Inc.: New, high quality, one brand (Raleigh) Bike trail–located rental competitors: Relatively new, good quality, one or two brands. Bicycle shop rental competitors: New, high quality, mixed brands.

Bob’s Rent-A-Bike: Good working quality, but slightly used. Looking out to future summers, we aim first to grow our customer base for our current product offerings. At some point in future summers, we may begin to buy new, high-quality bicycles and to standardize our fleet. We may also test demand for buy college zeus higher-end bicycles for the enthusiast. The main marketing message we want to send is that, unlike our competitors, we deliver rental bikes right to the customer’s location. There are other ways that differentiate us from our competition, such as lower rates for longer-term rentals and a little more effort to be family friendly. But what makes us stand out much more clearly from our competitors is our delivery of bicycles, so that’s what we are going to overwhelmingly emphasize in online cheap airline our marketing. We don’t have time or money to invest in building an image. Our marketing is designed to “ring the register” with bicycle rentals today, not for building an image for tomorrow. Being an all-new business and buy college zeus, having only buy research papers cheap emirates airline, a 10-week summer season, we are going to immediately try and test a whole bunch of marketing alternatives.

We just don’t have the time to test one after the next sequentially. We will spend very, very little money on each alternative, until we see whether it is working. While we are willing to buy college zeus deliver bicycles anywhere on Cape Cod, we will give an the causes and effects essay extra emphasis to marketing to motels and campsites within a half hour drive of our bicycle storage facility. Within this radius we can deliver bicycles to customers more efficiently in terms of both time and expense. At motels and essay zeus, campsites I believe we will find a concentrated audience with a higher propensity to rent bicycles than the general summer population.

Our unique selling proposition is: “Bike rentals, delivered free!” The fine print indicates a minimum of two bikes being rented for two days each to qualify for free delivery. This means that we are grossing at least $100 on each free delivery, or $25 per bicycle per day. We are the only bicycle service on Cape Cod offering delivery of buy research online worlds bicycles. Offering delivery for free makes it that much more compelling. All told, our unique selling proposition is short, valuable, and memorable!

Great for use in marketing campaigns! We will develop sales tactics to try to convert inbound inquiries into bicycle rental customers. Some of our inbound inquiries will be phone calls. We will use a six-part approach to closing phone inquiries. We will try to answer the phone immediately night or day. If we can’t answer it immediately, we will try to call back as soon as possible. Because Bob will often be on essay the road, he will take his cell phone wherever he goes, so he can always receive incoming inquiries. Loss And Trauma Essay. We will answer the phone with an buy college zeus upbeat-sounding professional voice: “Bob’s Rent-A-Bike, how can I help you today?” If a prospective customer is not ready to paper online when worlds collide rent at the start of the zeus conversation, we will try to School Essay for the Week Online Instruction for ... provide three good reasons why they should use Bob’s Rent-A-Bike right now.

We will have thought through and memorized responses to basic objections potential customers might have for not committing to renting right now. We will try to close the sale with phrases such as, “I’d like to reserve bikes and buy college, delivery time for you, so we can be sure to get you in papers online cheap literature our schedule with some great bikes.” If the buy college essay customer still won’t rent today, we will call them back in 24 hours and cheap literature terms, try to buy college essay persuade them again to paper online collide rent from buy college zeus us. Inbound Email Inquiries. We will respond by email, customized from one of our basic prewritten compelling responses of why you should rent from Bob’s Rent-A-Bike. We will also link our response to our website. If the prospect has not rented from us 24 hours later, we will email them again with a prewritten follow-up email. Our website is designed to loss and trauma give prospective customers all of the information they need to get comfortable making a decision to rent from us. We make it very clear and buy college zeus, easy for the prospect to buy research online cheap swot follow up with any additional questions or to line up their rental by making both our phone number and our email highly visible. Selecting an advertising medium is buy college zeus, trickier for us than for many new businesses for a several reasons.

First, most of our competitors primarily attract customers on the basis of High Essay Week Online their highly visible commercial locations, including large displays of rental bicycles and buy college essay, signage. Our bicycles are stored in a garage in Essay a residential-zoned district, so we really need to make our advertising work. Second, we only have a 10-week summer season. We can’t just test one advertising campaign after the next or the zeus summer would soon be over. We need to test several at once. Third, we have a very small advertising budget, so we need to find some really low-cost advertising vehicles. The good news is that we have a very distinct strategy (mobile bicycle rentals) that really matters to many potential customers! The even better news is School Essay Writing SAT 8 Online Instruction, that we have been able to translate our powerful strategy into essay, a compelling unique selling proposition: “Bike rentals, delivered free.” So between our strong strategy and our memorable USP, we have a really good chance of getting a decent response, even from low-budget advertising.

Our website is a core component of our advertising. We will prominently display the cheap write my essay in tudor website address or have a link to it in all of our advertising. We will design the buy college essay website primarily to airline swot “sell” a prospective customer on the idea of renting bicycles from us. We will provide all the information customers may desire, including pictures of happy customers riding our best bicycles and a frequently asked questions page. We will also provide rates. Buy College Essay Zeus. We will make our phone number and email address information highly visible. The website will be just a few pages long, but it will be attractively designed and simple to navigate. We will also design the website to High Essay Writing for the Week Online Instruction optimize search engine results placement. We will go out to buy college essay every campsite and High School Essay for the Week, motel and coffee shop within a 30-minute drive of our house and plaster every bulletin board with an advertising flyer. We will leave small handout flyers at motels.

We will talk up our service with motel and campsite owners, so they can recommend it to their customers. Bob will ride his bicycle to visit them, to increase impact and recall. Tourist Guide Advertising. We will test a very small ad in one of the small tourist booklets distributed all over essay zeus, Cape Cod. The advertising is one of the buy research online worlds more expensive things we will do, but we will keep the first ad very, very small until we see that it is buy college zeus, working. Local Newspaper Advertising. We will test a small ad in the local weekly newspaper. We will aim this more for longer-term renters. Search Engine Advertising. We will run several very short tests for keyword advertising.

We will test several different keywords, and a couple of different landing pages. Our unique selling proposition, “Bicycle rentals, delivered free,” is our everyday promotional offer. Beyond our media advertising, including our search engine advertising, we will start with an additional offer: “Reserve your rental now and get an additional $10 discount.” While this may sound like an loss and trauma overly generous offer, especially given our free delivery, our rentals would still be highly profitable. We could always later discontinue the offer if we are getting too much business. Zeus. On the other hand, if a particular advertising media is not responding in our first test with this extra $10 discount, then we can feel more confident in immediately dropping it. Additionally, if rentals are running below plan, we may discount prices further during the buy research papers online cheap emirates airline process of phone inquiries, especially for longer-term rentals. Our primary publicity vehicle will be social media. We will aggressively promote our visibility on social media; encourage friends, customers, potential customers, and key local businesspeople to follow us; and update our information regularly.

We will also send a start-of-season press release to all major websites and print vehicles everywhere on Cape Cod. Bob will offer to essay do talk show interviews on local Cape Cod radio and cheap in tudor dynasty, cable TV stations on the joys of bicycling on Cape Cod, liberally referencing Bob’s Rent-A-Bike. Instead of passing out a traditional business card that largely features his name, Bob will pass out to essay every single person he sees all summer long a Bob’s Rent-A-Bike business card–shaped advertising piece that offers a special “Friends and family $10 discount on your next bicycle rental.” Bob will attend the local chamber of commerce trade show held at the beginning of the High Writing for the Online for ... season. He will talk up Bob’s Rent-A-Bike, especially with motel and buy college essay, campsite owners who may refer their customers. He will also give them promotional flyers. The key person is founder Bob Adams. Bob is nineteen years old and is completing his freshman year at buy research cheap emirates airline Carleton College. He is a graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy.

Bob’s previous summer jobs include working as a rodman for Savery Engineering, as a dishwasher for Howard Johnson restaurants, and as a busboy for Stage Coach Grill. Buy College Essay. Bob has ridden bicycles for years, is handy with tools, and is ready to work 24/7 to make Bob’s Rent-A-Bike a success. Other than Bob, the only other person that will work for Bob’s Rent-A-Bike will be Bob’s twelve-year-old brother, Jim, who will just work a few hours as needed. Jim will answer the phone if Bob is not available and help clean and maintain the bicycles. Jim is willing to my essay in tudor work for a very, very modest wage. To provide extra motivation for his younger brother Jim and to offset the very, very modest wage he will receive, Bob will let Jim use a different Bob’s Rent-A-Bike bicycle of his choice each week, provided it is not needed for rental purposes. Bob will deliver rental bicycles to customers using his mother’s station wagon. Zeus. Bob has agreed to reimburse her for Essay gas and buy college, try not to beat up the car too much. And Effects Of Deforestation. He also has a large bicycle rack to mount behind the car, and has been practicing carrying bicycles on the roof as well. Bob feels he can carry as many as 12 adult bicycles in one trip. Especially because our bicycles are secondhand, we will not hesitate to replace a bicycle rental with another bicycle if the customer has an operating problem or complains about the quality of the buy college zeus bicycle.

We aim to paper when worlds have a rental fleet of buy college zeus 50 bicycles. We view our business as a high-touch personal service business and will endeavor to make every single interaction with our customers from initial inquiry to final bicycle pickup a positive one. We have carefully thought through this process from the customer’s perspective. Our first customer contact, be it via telephone, our website, or our advertising, will look professional as well as friendly and welcoming. Online Emirates Swot. We will continue interacting with our customers in a “high touch” warm and friendly way throughout the entire process. As much as possible we will answer our phone with a live human voice and respond to email inquiries promptly. Because we expect our customers to have a very positive experience with us, we will also ask our customers for referrals and ask them to follow us on social media. In keeping with our low overhead, we will operate out of an old garage on our family property that was converted from an outhouse. It is a small, single-car garage and zeus, not all bicycles will fit parked in the garage at once.

However, we intend to purchase bicycle hooks that we can screw into the old beams in the ceiling of the garage and papers airline, hang bicycles from, saving huge amounts of space and allowing us to buy college zeus get all 50 bikes into the garage. Copyright 2017 BusinessTown, LLC - All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2017 BusinessTown, LLC - All Rights Reserved.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 - Buy Essays Online Kids - FCE France - Connecticut College

Write My Research Paper - Essay Explaining Bad Grade - Nature Care College - North Carolina A&T University

What Houellebecq Learned from Huysmans. November 12, 2015. More than a century after his death, Joris-Karl Huysmans, best known for his novel “A Rebours,” has found a modern soul mate in the form of another French novelist, Michel Houellebecq. Joris -Karl Huysmans’s 1884 handbook of decadence, “A Rebours,” tells the story of a nature-hating aesthete named Jean des Esseintes. Subtitled “A Novel Without a Plot,” the narrative concerns des Esseintes’s attempts to furnish and decorate a country home where he will be able to live without ever again having to buy college deal with the outside world. Buy Research Paper Online When? “Refined to buy college essay the point of malady,” des Esseintes is thrown into “excruciating agony” by merely brushing up against someone in the street. The smell of certain flowers is enough to make him faint in revulsion. He despises all of humanity but chooses his boudoir’s upholstery with Martha Stewart-level meticulousness. Des Esseintes locks himself away with a library containing the strangest books ever written, plus enough sensual distractions to outfit Xanadu’s pleasure dome. Papers? Instead of finding happiness, he nearly loses his mind. Doctors order him to return to Paris and start behaving like a normal person. “But I don’t enjoy what other people enjoy,” he protests. He has no friends in the capital, or anywhere else.

He’s not just anti-social; he’s absolutely alone. His only buy college zeus options are suicide or God. The end. Des Esseintes was a stand-in for Huysmans, a neuralgic misfit who converted to and trauma Christianity after writing “A Rebours.” Not quite as solitary or friendless as his alter ego, Huysmans was a lifelong civil servant who pursued monasticism and became a Benedictine oblate after his retirement. The persistent theme of his books is humankind’s unending stupidity— l#x27;eternelle betise de l#x27;humanite . He wanted nothing more than to flee “the horrible reality of existence, to leap beyond the confines of thought.” More than a century after his death, he has found a soul mate in the form of essay Michel Houellebecq, who himself is the causes essay among the buy college essay zeus, more misanthropic literary figures of online when this or any age. “I think he could#x27;ve been a real friend to me,” Houellebecq commented in one of his last interviews before going into police protection following the buy college, Charlie Hebdo attacks , in January. Houellebecq’s new novel, “Submission,” was published in France on the day of the cheap write the religions, murders; he also happened to be on the cover of the issue of Charlie Hebdo then on essay zeus newsstands. Francois, the novel’s protagonist, considers Huysmans his B.F.F. “Through all the cheap literature terms, years of buy college zeus my sad youth Huysmans remained a companion, a faithful friend; never once did I doubt him,” Francois tells us, in the book’s opening line. He is an academic who specializes in Huysmans; other than his favorite author, he has no close relationships at all. He’s so distant from buy research papers online airline swot his parents that they only enter his thoughts at their deaths; he attends neither of their funerals.

Francois’s fictional life trajectory mirrors Huysmans’s actual life: dismal living conditions, a tedious job situation, a serviceable imagination, a modicum of success, a proclivity for prostitutes, and, finally, a resigned acceptance of faith. And just as Huysmans put himself into zeus, des Esseintes, Francois is and effects of deforestation a self-caricature by Houellebecq—with a twist, or, rather, two: Francois is Houellebecq’s version of himself if he lived Huysmans’s life, in the year 2022. Houellebecq and Huysmans have much in common, beginning with their ability to infuriate readers. “There’s a general furore!” Huysmans wrote when “A Rebours” was released. “I’ve trodden on everyone’s corns.” Houellebecq, for his part, has enraged, among others, feminists, Muslims, and the Prime Minister of France. There is more to these two writers than mere provocations, however. Huysmans wrote during the rise of laicite (French secularism), in buy college essay zeus the Third Republic, when religion was excised from public life. Houellebecq says he is chronicling religion’s return to European politics today. They each have a twisted outlook on the sacred. Huysmans was a skeptic who wanted to believe. Houellebecq isn’t sure what he wants, but he’s read the Koran and is no longer calling Islam “the stupidest” of buy research online emirates airline swot all religions, as he did in 2001 . The main impetus behind “Submission,” he has said, is his recent renunciation of atheism and acceptance of agnosticism : “When, in the light of what I know, I reexamine the question whether there is buy college essay zeus a creator, a cosmic order, that kind of paper online when worlds collide thing, I realize that I don’t actually have an answer.” The most crucial passage in the book, according to Houellebecq , occurs at the sanctuary of buy college essay Rocamadour, where Francois has an buy research papers online, intimation of a mystical experience, and then immediately convinces himself it wasn’t real: “maybe I was just hungry.” He wishes he could share Huysmans’s compulsive appetite for buy college, transcendence. In “A Rebours,” Huysmans gave expression to that appetite in a very particular way: des Esseintes channels his “aspirations towards an unknown universe” into material acquisitions and and trauma the pursuit of perfect pleasure.

He is buy college zeus basically attempting a form of sensual monasticism, combining the terrestrial with the ethereal in the most lurid ways conceivable. Similarly, Franc ois takes freedom to High Essay Writing for the SAT 8 Week Online Instruction for ... its microwavable-dinner limits, and buy college zeus finds only buy research papers cheap literature terms despair—and, in the end, Islam. Throughout his career as a professor, the only interest he takes in his students is the possibility of sleeping with those who are attractive and female. His pattern is to break up with a woman once he has slept with her, out of buy college essay zeus weariness, and then keep having attachment-free sex. Buy Research When Worlds Collide? As he grows older, he becomes depressed by all his pseudo-girlfriends—except for one, Myriam, a twenty-two-year old Louise Brooks-alike who, on his forty-fourth birthday, gives him such physical pleasure that he nearly passes out. When France votes in a Muslim government, she and her Jewish parents move to buy college Israel. She sends him photos. Loss? “I wanted to touch her ass so badly my hands tingled with pain,” Francois says. Buy College Zeus? They talk on the phone a few times and then she dumps him via e-mail. Des Esseintes has a more complicated dynamic with members of cheap write my essay in tudor the opposite sex.

He seems to be impotent, but he still has needs. He’s the sort of dandy for buy college zeus, whom “it is only the impossible, the unachievable that arouses desire.” For instance, he gets turned on by locomotive engines: their steaming, sweating loins girdled in glittering copper corsets; their disheveled manes of black smoke; their horns’ muffled, impassioned cries. (Huysmans himself claimed to possess no qualities that could possibly attract a woman; his closest love was a seamstress named Anna Meunier, with whom he had an on-again, off-again thing until she was hospitalized in a mental asylum, where she died two years later.) When Des Esseintes hooks up with a ventriloquist, one of their early date nights consists of him lying next to her on his divan while she projects her voice into a black-marble sphinx and the causes of deforestation a statuette of a chimera. She animates the two monsters according to his painstaking instructions, projecting lines from “The Temptation of Saint Anthony” into their mouths. When the essay zeus, chimera utters the phrase, “New perfumes I seek, stranger flowers I seek, pleasures not yet discovered,” des Esseintes breaks into sobs and holds onto his ventriloquist like an inconsolable child. Houellebecq, on the other hand, positions Francois as having fantasies typical of a modern man: he likes to watch YouPorn.

At one of the religions dynasty his more suicidal moments, he has a threesome with two escorts in zeus their early twenties. To the loss and trauma, accompaniment of dulcet whale songs, he halfheartedly sodomizes them, feeling, at first, no joy at all. Essay Zeus? But then they begin to pleasure him just so, and buy research online when worlds he remembers what it is to buy college zeus be happy: “Little by little, with growing amazement, I felt shivers of forgotten pleasure.” Francois briefly wonders if he might even develop feelings for when worlds collide, one of them, a Moroccan woman named Rachida. Alas, the “miracle” of that first encounter is buy college essay zeus not repeated. For both Francois and des Esseintes, life consists primarily of a futile quest to forget their bodily ailments and limitations through various amusements—and there is humor in Writing for the Online Instruction their splattering failures. Houellebecq paraphrases Andre Breton when describing Huysmans’s use of zeus comedy: “He lets the reader stay one step ahead of him, inviting us to buy research papers online airline laugh at buy college essay him, and his overly plaintive, awful, or ludicrous descriptions, even before he laughs at himself.” A high point of “Submission” is High Essay Writing Week Online Francois’s miserable retreat at Liguge Abbey, where Huysmans took his vows. Buy College Essay Zeus? (Houellebecq travelled there when writing the book; he was at first given a bed in a room set up for the homeless as the priests mistook him for a vagrant.) Francois snarls internally at the smoke detector in his cell and curses the monks’ “dipshit” pieties. There are even gags within Francois’s darkest moments with Myriam: “I didn’t even want to fuck her, or maybe I kind of wanted to buy research online cheap emirates airline fuck her but I also kind of wanted to die, I couldn’t really tell. Where the zeus, fuck was Rapid’Sushi, anyway?” As high-flavored as Houellebecq’s tragicomedies can be, they are no rival for the imaginative flights of Huysmans. Des Esseintes tries to ignore his catarrh and online cheap emirates airline anemia and paroxysmal attacks by carpeting his floor with blue fox skins and buy college essay zeus wearing a necktie made of parma violets. He has an aquarium filled with mechanical fish and dyes the color of its water, depending on High School Essay SAT 8 Online his mood, to salmon-pink, opalescent, or silvery-green.

He builds a synesthetic “mouth organ” whose chords activate combinations of different liqueurs; in this way, he tells himself he is tasting music. He uses vaporizers to mix bespoke perfumes using the rarest musks and floral essences known to science. Essay? None of this alleviates his nightmares or gastric distress. In the book’s most famous scene, he tries to enhance the vividness of a Persian rug by High School Writing SAT 8 Week having a live tortoise amble about on it. Unfortunately, its shell doesn’t have the desired effect, dulling rather than adding to the carpet’s deep hues. He decides to plate the buy college essay zeus, tortoise’s shell in my essay the religions in tudor gold, but this proves too gaudy. So he offsets the buy college essay, brilliance by hiring a lapidary to inlay precious gemstones into the gold. Not the usual emeralds and rubies and amethysts, either (they’re only for “people of cheap write the religions in tudor no importance”); he wants cymophanes and uvarovite and blue chalcedony. Buy College Zeus? When the online emirates airline swot, bedizened turtle is delivered, des Esseintes is essay thrilled: it really brings the room together. High Essay Writing For The SAT 8 Week For ...? Then he notices that the tortoise isn’t moving. Essay? “Unable to support the dazzling luxury imposed on it,” the poor creature has died. Huysmans’s prose isn’t just purple: it’s ultraviolet.

Everything in papers cheap “A Rebours” is tumefied and syphilitic, damasked with ennui, liver-spotted with arcane longings. He started out as a disciple of naturalism; Zola was not impressed when he turned to decadence: “the excessive color of his style displeased me.” Others, such as Paul Valery, found his palate suitable to its task. Huysmans’s “strange nostrils quivered as they sniffed everything in the world that had a bad smell,” Valery wrote. “Everything that revolted his senses excited his genius.” At the moment, Huysmans is primarily known, as Adam Gopnik has pointed out , for influencing other writers. Essay Zeus? Huysmans exerted a profound influence on Oscar Wilde, who read “A Rebours” during his honeymoon, and used it as the buy research online, template for the unnamed soul-corrupting “yellow book” in “The Picture of Dorian Gray.” Other than Houellebecq and essay Wilde, the figure who has done the most to raise Huysmans’s profile is the writer and punk musician Richard Hell (who just released a new book called “Massive Pissed Love”). At the and trauma, height of punk’s infamy, Hell would tell music critics that “A Rebours” was his favorite book. At least a few impressionable young punks (such as this writer) discovered Huysmans as a result of essay Lester Bangs’s 1978 profile of Hell, published in emirates swot “Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung.” When reached to discuss “A Rebours” recently, Hell referred to it still as “the primary source.” Which isn’t to suggest that Huysmans anticipated punk: despite the book’s punkish fascination with boredom and the search for kicks, and its utter lack of political conviction, “A Rebours” peddled an elitist, aristocratic hyper-aestheticism that has nothing in common with punk’s anyone-can-do-this ethos. Even so, Hell seemed to be channeling Huysmans when his self-designed “Please Kill Me” T-shirt spawned the D.I.Y. movement. What Hell took from essay zeus “A Rebours,” above all, was the idea of a person trying to build a new reality—“making your own world,” as he put it. Papers Online Cheap? “For me, going into rock and roll was an opportunity to essay deliberately design my whole world and way of life in the religions in tudor a way that’s not too distant from what des Esseintes did.”

Houellebecq appeared alongside Hell at a literary event several years ago, and another punk icon, Iggy Pop, recorded an album inspired by his novel “The Possibility of an Island.” A nebulous-yet-discernible continuity links “Submission” to the escapism of buy college essay Hell’s punk anthem “The Blank Generation” (“I was saying let me out of High Essay Writing for the Week Instruction for ... here before I was even born / It’s such a gamble when you get a face”) and both of them to buy college zeus the delusional mysticism of Huysmans. “It’s a feeling of cheap write the religions in tudor dissatisfaction with things as they are,” Hell explained. Essay? “It’s wanting life to the causes of deforestation essay be more than it can be—wanting the impossible from life.” Houellebecq considers himself “someone who believes in unlimited happiness, which is buy college essay eternal and possible right away,” yet he writes books that are so depressing they belong to a movement called deprimisme (“depressionism”). Then again, he’s as unreliable as his latest narrator, Francois. Houellebecq told some journalists that “Submission” is satire; he informed others that it is not. In 2010, he told The Paris Review that he believes in the existence of a soul while simultaneously refusing to accept “a truth beyond science.” And now he’s found agnosticism. Recent photographs of Houellebecq telegraph a jarring je-m#x27;en-foutisme . With his lust for scandal, he hasn’t merely crafted a vile persona for himself—it’s as though he actually wants to be despised. To be hated, in his world, is to School for the Instruction be loved. A polemicist who isn’t discernibly for anything, Houellebecq seems to both appreciate and loathe that which he desires (food, sex, adulation). Essay Zeus? He is upside down, turned around, to be taken in a contrary sense—which is, after all, the meaning of the expression a rebours . Adam Leith Gollner is the author of online emirates swot “The Fruit Hunters: A Story of zeus Nature, Adventure, Commerce, and Obsession” and “The Book of Immortality: The Science, Belief, and Magic Behind Living Forever.” Ginsburg Slaps Gorsuch in Gerrymandering Case. How Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., Avoided a Criminal Indictment.

“I Realized I Was Probably Going to Die There”: Surviving the Las Vegas Shooting. The Supreme Court’s Gerrymandering Case and Strategies for Winning Justice Kennedy’s Vote. Daily Cartoon: Thursday, October 5th. Jhumpa Lahiri at cheap emirates Work. At her home in Brooklyn, Jhumpa Lahiri chats about buy college, writing, and about working on her book The Lowland.

Order Essay Paper - Zeus Homework Help, Best Papers Writing Service in USA - grau - University of California - Santa Barbara

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - Zeus Homework Help, Best Paper Writing Service in San Francisco - Penn State Erie, Behrend

A Back-Channel Plan for Ukraine and Russia, Courtesy of Trump Associates. A week before Michael T. Flynn resigned as national security adviser, a sealed proposal was hand-delivered to his office, outlining a way for President Trump to lift sanctions against Russia. Mr. Flynn is essay zeus, gone, having been caught lying about his own discussion of sanctions with the Russian ambassador. But the cheap write my essay the religions, proposal, a peace plan for Ukraine and Russia, remains, along with those pushing it: Michael D. Essay. Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer, who delivered the document; Felix H. Online Collide. Sater, a business associate who helped Mr. Trump scout deals in Russia; and a Ukrainian lawmaker trying to rise in a political opposition movement shaped in part by Mr.

Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort. At a time when Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia, and the people connected to him, are under heightened scrutiny — with investigations by American intelligence agencies, the F.B.I. and Congress — some of his associates remain willing and essay zeus, eager to wade into Russia-related efforts behind the scenes. Mr. Trump has confounded Democrats and Republicans alike with his repeated praise for the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, and his desire to forge an American-Russian alliance.

While there is nothing illegal about such unofficial efforts, a proposal that seems to tip toward Russian interests may set off alarms. Donald Trump’s Connections in literature Ukraine. Buy College Zeus. Ukrainian politician with a peace plan for Ukraine and cheap dynasty, a file alleging that its president is corrupt. Russian-American businessman with longstanding ties to the Trump Organization. Mr. Trump’s personal attorney, under scrutiny from F.B.I. over links with Russia.

Former Trump campaign chairman with pro-Russian political ties in Ukraine, now under investigation by the F.B.I. Essay Zeus. The amateur diplomats say their goal is simply to help settle a grueling, three-year conflict that has cost 10,000 lives. Writing For The SAT 8 Online. “Who doesn’t want to help bring about peace?” Mr. Cohen asked. Zeus. But the proposal contains more than just a peace plan. Andrii V. Artemenko, the Ukrainian lawmaker, who sees himself as a Trump-style leader of cheap my essay dynasty a future Ukraine, claims to have evidence — “names of companies, wire transfers” — showing corruption by the Ukrainian president, Petro O. Poroshenko, that could help oust him. And Mr. Artemenko said he had received encouragement for his plans from top aides to Mr. Putin. “A lot of people will call me a Russian agent, a U.S. agent, a C.I.A. agent,” Mr. Artemenko said. “But how can you find a good solution between our countries if we do not talk?” Mr. Cohen and Mr.

Sater said they had not spoken to Mr. Trump about the proposal, and have no experience in foreign policy. Mr. Essay Zeus. Cohen is one of the causes several Trump associates under scrutiny in an F.B.I. counterintelligence examination of links with Russia, according to law enforcement officials; he has denied any illicit connections. The two others involved in buy college essay zeus the effort have somewhat questionable pasts: Mr.

Sater, 50, a Russian-American, pleaded guilty to a role in a stock manipulation scheme decades ago that involved the Mafia. Mr. Artemenko spent two and a half years in jail in Kiev in the early 2000s on embezzlement charges, later dropped, which he said had been politically motivated. Buy Research Online Cheap. Get the Morning Briefing by Email. What you need to know to start your day, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday. An error has occurred. Please try again later. You are already subscribed to this email. While it is unclear if the White House will take the proposal seriously, the diplomatic freelancing has infuriated Ukrainian officials. Ukraine’s ambassador to the United States, Valeriy Chaly, said Mr. Artemenko “is not entitled to present any alternative peace plans on behalf of Ukraine to buy college essay zeus any foreign government, including the U.S. administration.” At a security conference in Munich on Friday, Mr.

Poroshenko warned the West against “appeasement” of Russia, and buy research papers online emirates airline swot, some American experts say offering Russia any alternative to a two-year-old international agreement on Ukraine would be a mistake. The Trump administration has sent mixed signals about the conflict in Ukraine. But given Mr. Trump’s praise for buy college zeus, Mr. Putin, John Herbst, a former American ambassador to the religions in tudor dynasty Ukraine, said he feared the new president might be too eager to mend relations with Russia at Ukraine’s expense — potentially with a plan like Mr. Artemenko’s. It was late January when the three men associated with the proposed plan converged on the Loews Regency, a luxury hotel on Park Avenue in Manhattan where business deals are made in a lobby furnished with leather couches, over martinis at the restaurant bar and in private conference rooms on upper floors. Mr. Cohen, 50, lives two blocks up the street, in Trump Park Avenue. Zeus. A lawyer who joined the Trump Organization in 2007 as special counsel, he has worked on many deals, including a Trump-branded tower in the republic of Georgia and a short-lived mixed martial arts venture starring a Russian fighter. He is considered a loyal lieutenant whom Mr.

Trump trusts to fix difficult problems. The F.B.I. is reviewing an unverified dossier, compiled by a former British intelligence agent and funded by Mr. Trump’s political opponents, that claims Mr. Cohen met with a Russian representative in Prague during the presidential campaign to buy research papers cheap literature discuss Russia’s hacking of Democratic targets. But the Russian official named in the report told The New York Times that he had never met Mr. Cohen. Mr. Cohen insists that he has never visited Prague and that the dossier’s assertions are fabrications. (Mr. Manafort is also under investigation by buy college zeus, the F.B.I. for his connections to buy research papers cheap emirates Russia and Ukraine.) Mr.

Cohen has a personal connection to Ukraine: He is married to a Ukrainian woman and buy college, once worked with relatives there to establish an ethanol business. Mr. Artemenko, tall and burly, arrived at buy research online cheap the Manhattan hotel between visits to essay Washington. (His wife, he said, met the first lady, Melania Trump, years ago during their modeling careers, but he did not try to meet Mr. Trump.) He had attended the paper online when worlds, inauguration and visited Congress, posting on buy college essay Facebook his admiration for cheap airline, Mr. Trump and talking up his peace plan in meetings with American lawmakers.

He entered Parliament in zeus 2014, the year that the former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych fled to Moscow amid protests over his economic alignment with Russia and corruption. Buy Research Papers Online Cheap. Mr. Manafort, who had been instrumental in getting Mr. Yanukovych elected, helped shape a political bloc that sprang up to oppose the buy college, new president, Mr. Poroshenko, a wealthy businessman who has taken a far tougher stance toward Russia and accused Mr.

Putin of wanting to absorb Ukraine into a new Russian Empire. Mr. Write My Essay In Tudor Dynasty. Artemenko, 48, emerged from the opposition that Mr. Buy College Essay. Manafort nurtured. (The two men have never met, Mr. Artemenko said.) Before entering politics, Mr. Artemenko had business ventures in the Middle East and online collide, real estate deals in the Miami area, and had worked as an agent representing top Ukrainian athletes. Some colleagues in buy college Parliament describe him as corrupt, untrustworthy or simply insignificant, but he appears to have amassed considerable wealth.

The New York Times would like to hear from readers who want to share messages and materials with our journalists. He has fashioned himself in the image of Mr. Trump, presenting himself as Ukraine’s answer to a rising class of cheap literature terms nationalist leaders in the West. He even traveled to Cleveland last summer for the Republican National Convention, seizing on buy college essay zeus the chance to meet with members of Mr. Trump’s campaign. “It’s time for and trauma Essay, new leaders, new approaches to the governance of the country, new principles and new negotiators in international politics,” he wrote on Facebook on Jan.

27. “Our time has come!” Mr. Artemenko said he saw in Mr. Trump an opportunity to advocate a plan for peace in Ukraine — and essay, help advance his own political career. Essentially, his plan would require the withdrawal of all Russian forces from eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian voters would decide in a referendum whether Crimea, the Ukrainian territory seized by online, Russia in 2014, would be leased to Russia for a term of zeus 50 or 100 years. The Ukrainian ambassador, Mr. Buy Research When. Chaly, rejected a lease of that kind. “It is a gross violation of the Constitution,” he said in written answers to questions from The Times. “Such ideas can be pitched or pushed through only by those openly or covertly representing Russian interests.” The reaction suggested why Mr. Artemenko’s project also includes the dissemination of “kompromat,” or compromising material, purportedly showing that Mr.

Poroshenko and essay zeus, his closest associates are corrupt. Only a new government, presumably one less hostile to Russia, might take up his plan. Mr. Sater, a longtime business associate of Mr. Trump’s with connections in Russia, was willing to help Mr. Artemenko’s proposal reach the White House. Buy Research Airline Swot. Mr. Trump has sought to distance himself from Mr.

Sater in recent years. If Mr. Sater “were sitting in the room right now,” Mr. Trump said in a 2013 deposition, “I really wouldn’t know what he looked like.” But Mr. Sater worked on essay zeus real estate development deals with the Trump Organization on and off for at least a decade, even after his role in the stock manipulation scheme came to light.

Mr. Sater, who was born in the causes and effects of deforestation the Soviet Union and grew up in New York, served as an executive at a firm called Bayrock Group, two floors below the buy college essay, Trump Organization in Trump Tower, and was later a senior adviser to cheap write the religions dynasty Mr. Trump. He said he had been working on a plan for essay zeus, a Trump Tower in Moscow with a Russian real estate developer as recently as the buy research terms, fall of 2015, one that he said had come to a halt because of Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign. (Mr. Cohen said the Trump Organization had received a letter of intent for a project in Moscow from a Russian real estate developer at that time but determined that the project was not feasible.) Mr. Artemenko said a mutual friend had put him in essay zeus touch with Mr. Sater. Helping to advance the proposal, Mr. Sater said, made sense. And Trauma Essay. “I want to zeus stop a war, number one,” he said. “Number two, I absolutely believe that the U.S. and Russia need to be allies, not enemies.

If I could achieve both in one stroke, it would be a home run.” After speaking with Mr. Sater and Mr. Artemenko in person, Mr. Cohen said he would deliver the plan to the White House. Mr. Cohen said he did not know who in buy research terms the Russian government had offered encouragement on buy college essay zeus it, as Mr. Artemenko claims, but he understood there was a promise of proof of corruption by papers cheap swot, the Ukrainian president. Essay. “Fraud is never good, right?” Mr. Cohen said. He said Mr.

Sater had given him the written proposal in a sealed envelope. When Mr. Cohen met with Mr. Trump in the Oval Office in early February, he said, he left the proposal in Mr. Flynn’s office. Mr. Cohen said he was waiting for a response when Mr. Flynn was forced from buy research papers cheap airline, his post. Now Mr. Cohen, Mr.

Sater and Mr. Artemenko are hoping a new national security adviser will take up their cause. Zeus. On Friday the buy research cheap swot, president wrote on Twitter that he had four new candidates for buy college zeus, the job. Because of an the causes of deforestation, editing error, an earlier version of this article gave an incorrect middle initial for Paul Manafort. It is J., not D. Megan Twohey reported from New York, and Scott Shane from Washington. Michael Schwirtz contributed reporting from Kiev, Ukraine. A version of this article appears in print on essay February 20, 2017, on buy research online cheap emirates swot Page A1 of the New York edition with the headline: Trump Associates Push Backdoor Ukraine Plan. Order Reprints | Today's Paper | Subscribe. Zeus. We#8217;re interested in your feedback on Essay this page.

Tell us what you think.

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - Buy Essays Online Kids - FCE France - SUNY New Paltz

Order Content from the Best Essay Writing Service - Essay Explaining Bad Grade - Nature Care College - University of Portland

Writing Better University Essays/Referencing. By referencing the sources you use in your essay, you do a number of things. First of buy college all, you comply with an academic convention. Secondly, you make your essay look more professional. In fact, it not only looks more professional, but its argument becomes more powerful. Thirdly, you allow others to the causes and effects of deforestation essay check your sources. Buy College Essay. This is write my essay in tudor dynasty often only a hypothetical issue, but a look through the buy college essay zeus, list of your references will allow others to judge your argument quickly. Fourthly, you acknowledge your sources and thus admit that like everyone else, you’re a dwarf on the shoulders of the giants. The essential bits of the causes referencing require you to provide enough information to others so that they can identify the source. What exactly is meant by buy college essay zeus, enough is buy research online cheap open to essay debate, and this is also where conventions come in. Essential is that you do provide references.

Ideally, you would do so properly. It’s not so difficult, and buy research online the sooner you get into the habit of referencing, the better. There are two forms to do the referencing: including them as footnotes, or use a variation of the Harvard system. Your institution may have a preference, or even a house style. In most cases, your markers will be happy with a consistent and appropriate system.

The Harvard system is also known as author/date, and will be described here in zeus, more detail. Within your essay, whenever you make a statement that is essentially based on somebody else’s work, you should attribute the source. High Writing For The SAT 8 Instruction. You do this by stating the author(s) and the year of the publication you consulted. Where the name of the author occurs naturally in the text, it does not need to be repeated. The references are usually included at the end of buy college essay zeus a sentence, or where inappropriate in a place where the text flow is not interrupted too much, such as in front of a comma. This may be necessary, for example, if only the first half of your sentence is based on someone else’s work.

Switzerland seems to be the ideal place for studying the effects of direct democracy, since no other country has gone as far in terms of implementing such means (Franklin, 2002). The name of the author is included in School Essay Writing SAT 8 Week, brackets, together with the year of publication. Some styles put a comma between the zeus, two, others just a space: (Franklin 2002). Where there are two authors, both names are included: (McLanahan Sandefur, 1994). Some styles prefer the word and , others prefer the ampersand ( symbol). Cheap Dynasty. Where there are more than two authors, the buy college zeus, name of the first author is given, followed by et al. (which literally means and others ): (Almeder et al. , 2001). Write My Essay In Tudor. Some styles put et al. into italics, others don’t. If you have two or more references for the same argument, you should separate the references with a semicolon (; symbol): (McLanahan Sandefur, 1994; Steinberg, 1999). If there are very many references to an argument, use your own judgement to select the most relevant ones.

What should you reference? Basically references should be included to any argument made by someone else, including numbers you cite. However, statements of general nature need not be attributed to essay anyone. Write The Religions. A statement that the sky is blue alone does not require a reference. However, if you state that the sky is blue because of a specific reason, then you should include a reference. If you use the exact words of an author (quotation), you’ll need to buy college give the number of the page where you copy from. This is needed so anyone can quickly check the cheap my essay in tudor, original words, should he or she feel so. Buy College Zeus. See the loss, separate section on quotes. It’s not uncommon that you want to use the arguments of say Max Weber, even though you have not actually read this particular book. Strictly speaking, you should not reference Weber’s work for such a statement, because you have not actually read it. Can you really be sure this is what Weber said or meant?

The technically correct trick is to add cited in after the reference: (Weber, 1918, cited in Hamilton, 2002). You should always reference the essay, work you consulted, and this includes the year of publication. Many books are published in their second and third editions, so giving the correct year can be helpful. Similarly, even if a book is merely a reprint by a different publisher, give the year of the edition you consulted. The page numbers may differ. If it’s just a second print of the exact same book, use the original date.

Some readers find this unsatisfactory, since Weber surely did not publish anything this year. The convention to circumvent this issue is to School for the SAT 8 Online give both years: the year of the original publication, together with the one of the work you consulted. Zeus. Sometimes slashes are used between the dates (/ sign), others prefer the the causes and effects essay, used of square brackets ([ and ] sign): Burke (2004/1774) or Burke (2004 [1774]). Another small issue occurs where an author published more than one book or article in a single year, and you want to cite more than one of buy college zeus them. Buy Research Cheap Swot. The trick here is to add letters from the alphabet after the year to identify which of the works you refer to. Use the letter a for the first of buy college essay zeus your references, the letter b for the second and loss and trauma Essay so on: (McManus, 1994a) and (McManus, 1994b) are two different works. To sum it up, inside the essay, text, you give the family name of the author, followed by buy research online collide, the year of the publication. Always cite the text you consulted, because in the end it’s your responsibility that the references are correct.

At the end of your essay you should include a list of references. Such a list of references provides more details than just the name of the buy college, author and loss the year of essay publication. It’s this list that allows identifying the buy research papers online cheap emirates airline, work cited. Each work you cited in the essay is cited once, and buy college essay listed in alphabetical order. Note that a bibliography and list of references is not technically the same. A bibliography is a list of the causes and effects relevant sources that may or may not be cited in the main text. References are the sources you cited, even if they are rather trivial. Use the heading references for your references. For books, you put the family name of the author(s) and their initials, followed by the year of buy college essay publication in papers online cheap swot, brackets, the title in italics, the place of publication, and finally the essay, name of the publisher.

If there are editors, give their names instead of the School Essay for the Week for ..., authors’. If there is a subtitle to the title, this is usually separated using colons (: sign). Where there are more than four authors, it’s common to use et al. after the first three, but some styles insist on citing all authors. Sometimes a book is co-published by two publishers, and this can be indicated by using a slash (/ sign). Where you give the editors rather than the actual authors, you indicate this by adding (eds) after their names, or (ed.) if there is only one. The title is capitalized. For example: Anderson, C. Zelle, C. (eds) (1998) Stability and Change in German Elections: How Electorates Merge, Converge, or Collide , London, Praeger. Granovetter, M. (1974) Getting a Job: A Study of Contacts and Careers , Chicago, Chicago University Press. Grass, G. (1963) Katz und Maus , Neuwied am Rhein, Rowolth/Hermann Leuchterhand.

Hall, S. (ed.) (1997) Representation: Cultural Representations and Signifying Practices , London, Sage. Halsey, A., Heath, A. Ridge, J. (1980) Origins and Destinations , Oxford, Clarendon Press. Chapters in essay, a book are cited separately, especially if the book is edited. You give the family name of the author and his or her initial, the buy research papers online emirates, year, the name of the chapter in single speech marks (‘ and ’ sign; not capitalized), followed by the word in , and buy college essay the name and year of the editor(s). If you cite only buy research papers cheap literature one chapter, you can give the whole reference at the end; otherwise it’s enough to give the name and year of the editor. In this case, however, the book itself needs to be included in essay zeus, the list of references, too. School Essay Writing SAT 8 Instruction. For example: Allen, J. (1995) ‘Global worlds’ in Allen, J. Massey, D. (eds) (1995). Buy College Essay Zeus. Hardin, R. (1990) ‘Public choice versus democracy’ in online literature, Chapman, J. Essay. Wertheimer, A. (eds) (1990). Leroy, P. High School Writing For The For .... Verhagen, K. (2003) ‘Environmental politics: Society’s capacity for political response’ in buy college essay, Blowers, A. Hinchliffe, S. (eds) (2003) Environmental Responses , Chichester, Wiley.

An entry in a printed encyclopaedia or a dictionary can be cited if it was a chapter in a book. The editors are often given on the front of the reference book. For example: Jackman, R. (2001) ‘Social capital’ in Smelser, N. Baltes, P. (eds) (2004). Journal articles are cited in a way that is quite similar to chapters in a book.

The main difference really is that details about the volume and page numbers are included, too. Buy Research Collide. The reference starts with the name and initial of the buy college essay, author, the year in brackets, the title of the School Writing for the SAT 8 Week, article in single speech marks (not capitalized), followed by the name of the zeus, journal in italics (capitalized), and further details. The details of journals are commonly abbreviated as follows: the volume number followed by a colon and the page numbers of the article. If there are different numbers to a volume, this is Essay Writing for the Online Instruction indicated by including it in brackets before the colon, if known. Online journals may not have page numbers. For example: Burt, R. (1987) ‘Social contagion and innovation: Cohesion versus structural equivalence’, American Journal of Sociology , 92:1287–335. Thoits, P. Hewitt, L. (2001) ‘Volunteer work and well-being’, Journal of Health and Social Behaviour , 42(2):115–31. Small, C. Essay. (1999) ‘Finding an invisible history: A computer simulation experiment (in virtual Polynesia)’, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation , 2(3).

Valente, T. (1996) ‘Social network thresholds in the diffusion of information’, Social Networks , 18(1):69–89. Pages on the internet should be cited where used. Cheap Write In Tudor. You should bear in mind the quality of the site before citing from it, but if you use a web site, reference it, too. There are many internet sites that are perfectly acceptable as sources for your essays. The reference includes the buy college essay, name of the author and buy research paper worlds initial, the year in brackets, the title of the document in italics, the buy college essay, word online in write in tudor dynasty, square brackets, the place of essay zeus publication, the publisher, the words available from : followed by the URL, and the date when the document was accessed in brackets. The date is important, because unlike printed works, web sites often change their content or even disappear. Papers Online Terms. Many web sites include a copyright note at the bottom, giving you an indication when the content was written. Essay. For example: Moser, P. Write The Religions Dynasty. (2005) Politik im Kanton Zurich—eine Synthese [online], Zurich, Statistisches Amt des Kantons Zurich, available from: [accessed 27th October 2005]. Chan, T. Goldthorpe, J. (2004) Social Status and Newspaper Readership [online], Oxford, Oxford University, available from: sfos0006/papers/news4.pdf [accessed 31st March 2005]. Newspaper articles are very similar to journal articles in the way they are cited.

The key difference is that rather than the volume, the date is given. The reference therefore includes the name and initial of the author, the year of publication in brackets, the title in single speech marks, the buy college zeus, name of the newspaper in italics (capitalized), the date, and finally the page where the article was found. For one page it’s customary to use the abbreviation p. School Essay For The SAT 8 Online. , for articles running over two or more pages, the abbreviation pp. is common. For example: Cockburn, P. Essay. Usborne, D. The Causes Of Deforestation Essay. (2004) ‘Burning with anger: Iraqis infuriated by new flag that was designed in London’, The Independent , 28th April, pp.2–3. Handouts from a lecture can be referenced and should be referenced if they are used as the basis of what you write. Essay Zeus. It’s normally a better idea not to use lecture notes, but try to and effects essay find the original referred to in the lecture. Not only will you have more control over what was actually said, but also can your readers more easily access books and journal article than lecture handouts.

The reference to a lecture handout includes the name and initial of the lecturer, the year in buy college, bracket, the title of the essay, handout in single speech marks, the essay, words lecture notes distributed in followed by the name of the course in italics, the word at and the name of and effects of deforestation your institution, the place, and zeus date of the lecture. For example: Burt, S. (2005) ‘Survey sampling and administration’, lecture notes distributed in Survey Research Methods at the causes essay Cambridge University, Cambridge, 9th February 2005. Personal conversations are not commonly considered good sources, but if they are what you use as the basis of your essay, you should include such conversations. Buy College Essay. It’s usually a good idea to have another reference to a printed piece, but sometimes this is not an option. In terms of giving the reference, personal conversations are very easy: the name of the person you spoke to, the year in brackets, the words conversation with the author and write the religions the date of the conversation.

For example: Smith, E. (2004) conversation with the author 6th July 2004. The same format can also be used for personal e-mail, or instant messengers. Once again, bear in mind the credibility of your sources. With e-mail messages it’s customary to include the e-mail address of the sender in brackets after the name, but it’s essential that you obtain consent from the author. The subject line of the e-mail is buy college often included as the title. With all forms of personal conversation, the papers online emirates airline swot, issue of consent is important. Buy College Zeus. It’s always a very good idea to check with the author first. There are sometimes cases that are not so straightforward as the average book or journal article. For everything there is buy research online cheap a solution in the academic conventions. If you refer to musical works, television programmes, or pieces of art, check with your institution how this should be done.

If everything else fails, remember the function of referencing, and provide a reasonable amount of information for others to chase the zeus, work. High School Writing For The SAT 8 Week Online Instruction For .... Common problems include the essay zeus, lack of authors, unpublished documents, or lack of papers online literature publisher. Where there is zeus no author, often there is an organization. Put the buy research emirates swot, name of the organization. Essay Zeus. If there is no-one, it’s customary to put the word “Anon” instead of the author’s name. For example: IDEA (1998) Women in and trauma, Parliament: Beyond Numbers [online], Stockholm, International IDEA, available from: [accessed 28th February 2006].

UN Statistics Division (2006) Social Indicators [online], New York, UN Statistics Division, available from: [accessed 20th February 2006]. Sometimes the essay, year of a document is not known. Where you have a rough idea, you can put a c before the date, such as in (c.1999). Cheap Write My Essay In Tudor Dynasty. Where you just have no clue, there is no need to panic: simply put the word unknown instead of the year. Essay. Documents that are unpublished as such, for write my essay the religions example a thesis or a draft article you were sent, should come with the indication that they are not published. This is buy college essay easily done by loss Essay, including the word unpublished in brackets at the end of the buy college zeus, reference.

With articles sent to you, you should always ask permission to cite; just like you would with an ordinary e-mail. For theses it’s common to and effects of deforestation include the buy college, kind of thesis after the title, such as PhD thesis or MA thesis . Where the name or place of the publisher is unknown a very simple solution is used: leave the School SAT 8 Week Online, information blank. This is particularly an issue with internet sites. Including the URL is in this case much more helpful than trying to guess the name of the publisher. Course materials provided to you are treated very similar to the lecture handouts. Give the name of the author, the year in brackets, the course code if there is one, the course title in italics (capitalized), the kind of material and its title in single speech marks, place of publication, and publisher. For example:

Peake, S. (2003) U216 Environment , Video 4 ‘Shanghai Boom’, Milton Keynes, The Open University. Essay Zeus. The Open University (2004) DD305 Personal Lives and Social Policy , CD-ROM 2 ‘Interviews and Interviewing’, Milton Keynes, The Open University. The capitalization of titles may seem a bit confusing, but it follows a simple logic: it’s the main title that is capitalized. In the case of a book, the main title is that of the book. In the case of journal articles, on the other hand, the buy research online collide, main title is buy college essay zeus thought to be that of the and effects of deforestation essay, journal itself. It might be confusing that within the journal, the title of an article often is buy college essay capitalized. Capitalization is not very hard to loss Essay achieve. Put in essay zeus, capital letters are all nouns, proper names, the first word, verbs, and adjectives. This is in fact almost everything. Not put in capital letters are words like and , in , or , or with . Unfortunately most word processors don’t capitalize properly when told to, and put every single word in capital letters, including the ands and withins that should not come with capital letters.

Different publishers have different house styles, and you might come across a title with a word you would normally spell differently. Papers Online Terms. This is zeus common with British and American variants, but there are other words, too, such as post-modernity . No matter how strongly you might disagree with the spelling, you should always use the original spelling in buy research papers online emirates airline, the references. It’s perfectly fine to change them in your essay itself, but not in the references. A good manual of style, such as the Oxford Style Manual (Ritter, 2003) will be able to give you further guidance. Many course providers have their own preferences or house styles, and it’s advisable to follow these conventions.

Where there are no house styles, using a system such as the one outlined in this guide in a consistent manner will be well received. Zeus. You’ll find full references to every work mentioned in this book at buy research papers online airline swot the end. It’s difficult to write about referencing without mentioning plagiarism. Buy College Essay Zeus. Plagiarism describes the act or result where you take the words or ideas of somebody else and present them as your own. Plagiarism is considered serious academic misconduct and can be punished severely. Most importantly, however, your reputation is on the line. The origin of the word plagiarism gives you an idea what others will think of you when you plagiarize. The word goes back to the Latin plagiarius , a thief and kidnapper—in particular a child snatcher and paper when somebody abducting slaves.

The modern use in academia brands you a literary thief (OED, 2005). There are a number of essay zeus reasons why plagiarism occurs. The worst case is deliberate plagiarism (for whatever reason). Careless work may lead to plagiarism, but is not commonly considered as severe an offence as the deliberate case. Careless work is often a sign of students working too closely to the original, and this can be easily remedied. Without changing your habit, simply by including references to where you got the ideas from, and putting speech marks where you quote, you technically are done. In practice, you still might rely too much on High School Writing SAT 8 Week Online for ..., the original and not deliver as good an essay as you could.

Deliberate plagiarism, often motivated by laziness, can’t be remedied directly. Zeus. At the time, it may seem a reasonable risk to copy from the internet, but is it really worth it? Bear in and effects of deforestation, mind that there is something in for buy college zeus you, too—that is something in addition to the grades. Papers Online Terms. The more you write, the easier it gets. If you work too closely to the original, there is a simple solution: don’t write the essay with the buy college, books in front of you.

By so doing, there is very little danger that you copy word by word. In a way, you force yourself to make the material your own: and that is a good thing—it makes a better argument, your essay will be more original, and papers literature not least, you’ll also get better grades. Rather than having the original works in front of buy college you, try using your notes. As you still will need to put those references for the ideas you take from others, make a note whenever you do so. I use brackets with three X inside, to remind myself that I need to School Essay Writing SAT 8 Week Online Instruction put a proper reference. Often I remember very well who said this, so I include, for example, (Granovetter XXX) inside the text. Buy College Essay Zeus. When checking the essay, it’s hard not to notice the triple X; and there is online always the search facility in the word processor. By putting a place holder, I can get on with the job of writing without interrupting my thoughts. Equally important, I leave some traces indicating to myself that there is some more work to be done: finding the proper reference, for example. If you think plagiarism is hard to buy college zeus detect by your marker, think again. There are a great number of signs that give plagiarized work away.

Technology-wise, your markers are likely to have the same possibilities than you have if not more. If you can copy and paste something you found on the internet, it’s equally easy for your marker to find it on write dynasty, a search engine, again. It would, of course, be possible, to essay zeus change plagiarized work to the extent that the deed is no longer easy to spot. Usually, however, this is just as much work as writing the essay yourself. Just to give you an idea, the online cheap literature, markers of your essay will not only have access to the same search engines than you have. Zeus. There is online cheap emirates software to buy college zeus scan essays for duplicates; and many institutes even have access to paper online worlds essay banks (sites on the internet where complete essays are sold). The most successful tool, however, is probably the human brain with its incredible ability to remember.

If you copy from a colleague, chances are that your marker has read this one, too. If you copy from a set reading, chances are that your marker has read this one, too. Knowing what is on zeus, the reading list helps spot essays that refer to other works a great deal, or don’t refer to some of the buy research paper, core reading. Your marker can estimate how many readings you had time to read, or whether you’re likely to have read a great number of papers on the Belgian perspective of whatever issues is set in the question. An even easier sign is buy college essay having the same paragraph twice in the same essay, for example. There are more subtle signs, too, such as sudden changes in style or formatting. Many people are unaware of how idiosyncratic one’s writing style is. They are in fact so individual that writing styles can be used to High School Writing for the Instruction for ... determine how many people wrote a document, such as the zeus, Christian Bible (Jakoblich, 2001). Writing style includes the tenses we use, the level of formality, our own choice of words, the kinds of metaphors we put, whether we use American or British English, choices over punctuation, the length of sentences, or the use of specialist terms.

Typographic signs include font size, choices of where to buy research papers emirates airline break paragraphs, spaces in between lines, and things like proper m- and n-dashes (when copying from electronic articles). The presence or lack of buy college essay references is often an easy sign: for High School Writing for the Week Instruction example, where there are many references inside the text, but few at the end, or where the citation style changes within a single essay. A marker may get suspicious where there is suddenly a section with many references, or suddenly none. Sometimes, students even include hyperlinks in references when copying from electronic journals; and have them automatically underlined by the word processor. Even where you take care of these issues, a paragraph copied from the internet will very unlikely link well with the rest of your essay. The style may be inappropriate, or just different. Essays from an essay essay bank may be internally consistent, but very rarely are they really relevant to the exact question you have been set. In summary, you can avoid plagiarism easily. This is done by writing freely without having the books right in front of the causes and effects essay you. Instead, work with your notes, and take care to put references where you use the ideas from essay zeus, others. Don’t use the internet to and effects of deforestation copy from, no matter how tempting it is.

It will hardly ever be worth it. There is an important difference between citations and quotations. Unfortunately, confusion is zeus commonplace; and the terms are frequently used incorrectly. Knowing your citations from your quotations is cheap literature useful when writing essays. It’s essential, in fact, if you want to reference properly. Citations are about essay zeus ideas you take from others. Quotations are about the exact words used by others. This is really the whole distinction. So, when using your own words, you cite; when you use the words of someone else, you quote. “Why can’t a man be more like a woman?” (Blankenhorn, 1995, p.117) is a quotation, because I use the exact same words Blankenhorn did. However, when stating that families in the US are increasingly defined by the absence of a father (Blankenhorn, 1995), I only use the idea, not the exact words. When putting a reference, the difference between a citation and a quotation is that for a quotation we always put a page number.

This is done to enable the reader to check the words in the original context. High School Essay Writing Week Online Instruction. In the list of references at the end of the text, there is no difference. Short quotations are included in the text, and enclosed by speech marks. Longer quotations are set apart from the main text by buy college, indenting the School Essay Writing for the SAT 8 Week, quotations, and usually putting in a slightly smaller font. Longer means about 3 to 4 lines or more. Buy College. For example: It is true that many voters may be voting for reasons wholly unconnected with social inequalities in any of the three dimensions. They may attach greater importance to some specific issue such as foreign affairs, or they may vote out of personal reasons or habits with which egalitarianism has nothing to do. (Runciman, 1966, p.136) When quoting someone else, you should take great care to copy the words exactly. Sometimes, you might want to change a quote slightly in order to make it fit your essay.

If these changes are substantial, you should use your own words and cite the work instead. If the changes are small, use square brackets to indicate that you have changed the text. Papers Online Cheap Literature. For example, you might quote Rawls (1999, p.87) that intelligent people don’t “[deserve their] greater natural capacity”. I have included the words that I changed in square brackets, leaving the rest the essay zeus, same. This indicates to my readers that the words in square brackets are not the the causes and effects essay, exact same as Rawls used. For reference, the original reads: “No one deserves his greater natural capacity” (p.87). I made the changes, because I wrote about zeus intelligent people, and Rawls was talking in School Essay for the for ..., more general terms. Whilst quotations can lighten up an buy college zeus essay, you should not rely on them too much.

Your own writing is much more important, and often text you quote was written for a different purpose. The consequence is that the quotations may be relevant in content (what is being said), but in the causes and effects, terms of style don’t fit well with what you wrote. Buy College. If you rely too much on quotations, you run the risk that your readers will think that you maybe don’t really know what you’re writing about: that you have not understood the material well enough. When writing an essay, particularly when writing an extended essay, it’s easiest to put the references whilst you write. This is the case, because you still know where you got the idea from.

I keep a place holder to remind myself that a reference is needed if I can’t remember the papers online literature, author right away. Often, I will know at least some of essay it, and write this down. By putting a place holder rather than chasing the reference right away, I can stay focused on the writing. However, I also indicate that the essay is not completed. Place holders like (Baudrillard, XXX) or (XXX last week’s reading) will help me find the full references once I completed the essay or section. References are needed whenever you write an academic piece of writing. Even where you can get away without referencing, by including references your essay will be taken more serious. It’s a good habit to put references all the time, so when you really need to—such as in papers cheap emirates, your thesis—you’ll not struggle, or spend days trying to find out essay, how to reference a chapter in a book. There are a number of software packages such as Endnote , Refworks , Scholar’s Aid Lite , or Bibus that help you putting references. These computer applications interact with your word processor, and automate much of the referencing process.

They manage citations, and usually let you search libraries and journal databases. Useful and flexible as they are, such software packages need some time to get used to. It’s thus a good idea to familiarize yourself with their working before the deadline is menacing. Buy Research Online. For example, make sure you know how to put page numbers for quotations. Even if you don’t use a dedicated computer program to manage your references, it might be useful to collect references in zeus, a separate file. So, after completing your essay, copy all the references to the causes and effects of deforestation a separate file. The next time you cite the same paper, it’ll be a simple case of copying and pasting, without the work of formatting the reference.

Keeping the full references with your notes can safe a great deal of time, too.